This widget could not be displayed.
ZenBook
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Persistent Sleep Mode Issues with New ASUS Laptop

Dear Reader,I am experiencing frequent issues with my newly purchased ASUS laptop, where it fails to wake from sleep mode on most occasions. Despite trying several troubleshooting steps, the problem persists. Here's a summary of the actions I've take...

Touchpad Flickering in Zenbook 14 (UX3402ZA)

I bought the laptop just like five months ago. I am having the touchpad flickering issue since last 2 months. I have tried different methods like driver uninstalling and re-installing , updating driver from Asus website and more .  The cursor itself ...

AnonCap by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zenbook Duo Warped Keyboard

Hey I recently purchased a Zenbook Duo in which the keyboard was 4mm warped on the top right and around 2mm warped on the top left side. Is this a normal issue or should I replace the keyboard? 

Ux3404VA cloud recovery

Zenbook ux3404va getting this error. tried all hotspot, fixing date time. It began with the failing of cloud recovery via winre that corrupted the os and had to go through cloud recovery within uefi. it worked without a problem before but from a mont...

Ram and SSD upgrading for Zenbook pro 14 UX6404VV

Hi Community,I purchased one of the few earliest Zenbook pro 14 UX6404VV with a 4060. 16 GB RamI have been facing a few issues:I feel the system has gone sluggish, takes time to perform a certain things. The battery life isn't that great very frequen...

Surpreet_0-1728991230237.png

arrange pick up for repair

Hi I have been trying for over a week to have my laptop collected following experiencing some issues - 9 days out of warranty. I have access to the portal to arrange a courier pick up however everytime I have tried to arrange next day collection - it...