This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help: Can't use input devices or install drivers on Zenbook 14 OLED.

GoldenDragon
Star I

Hello. I recently received my Zenbook 14 OLED. When I entered the MyAsus frimware, the touchpad, Wi-Fi and everything else seemed to work fine.
I installed Windows on it, and during the whole process the toucpad and WiFi didn't work, I thought it was related to the installation. But even when it was over they didn't work. And so is the sound, bluetooth and everything that is not the keyboard.
I checked the drivers and saw that there were several (about fifteen) unrecognized devices. I tried reinstalling them and it didn't work. I tried to install drivers from the website and they were not picked up on the computer (it says it was installed on 0 out of 0 devices). And it also doesn't work to install MyAsus because I have no way to connect to the network from the computer itself...
Would appreciate help.
PC specification:
Asus ZenBook 14 OLED UX3402V
I9-13900H
16GB Ram
MyAsus firmware

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS

@GoldenDragon
Are you referring to reinstalling the entire operating system?
Generally, if the laptop you purchased comes with an operating system, the drivers are usually pre-installed during shipment.
In your current situation, I would recommend referring to the following FAQ for manual installation of drivers.
[Windows 11/10] How to Install Drivers Downloaded from the ASUS Site

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@GoldenDragon
Are you referring to reinstalling the entire operating system?
Generally, if the laptop you purchased comes with an operating system, the drivers are usually pre-installed during shipment.
In your current situation, I would recommend referring to the following FAQ for manual installation of drivers.
[Windows 11/10] How to Install Drivers Downloaded from the ASUS Site

As I said previously, When I trying to install the drivers, it's says: "was installed on 0 out of 0 devices"