This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint

Irek
Star II

I will not buy a computer or any other asus device again and I have bought a lot of them. I have several notebooks including two ROG STRIX, two top-end routers, several graphics cards and other devices. But I won't buy any more.
I will not recommend your devices to anyone and I will advise others against it. All this because of the lies your service in Poland wrote to the seller in connection with my complaint.
The hard drive in the computer has failed. I sent the computer in for repair. It's still under warranty. It has not been 2 years from the date of purchase. Your service wrote that the housing, keyboard and the damaged disk are non-original.
I couldn't imagine something like this could happen. Yes, the housing has dents on the corners, but it did not interfere with my work at all. The dents were made almost a year ago and it didn't bother anything. The keyboard is operational, which can be seen at any time when entering the password to the disk. As to whether the disk is original or not, I will not comment on it, it will be assessed by an expert because I am taking the case to court. I will keep you updated on everything on social media because you can't lie brazenly like that. If you sell bad equipment, don't give such a long warranty and it will be after the problem. However, if you give a two-year warranty and during this time the drive fails, you have to fulfill the contract.

Your former client.
Irek

5 REPLIES 5

Anbby_ASUS

Hi @Irek ,

We're sorry to hear about the bad experience.
As we require your personal information, could you please PM me the following information? 
We will provide feedback to the relevant department to confirm this case. Thank you.
(1)Your product serial number
(2)RMA number

Irek
Star II

Hi,
SN M1N0******
UM425I 14 R5 16GB 512 SSD W10
MFD 2021 01
RMA: PLB4R*****
I am attaching information from the site. If the service says that the disc is not genuine, it means that I was sold a computer with a non-genuine disc. I've had this computer since the day I bought it and I know the drive hasn't been changed in that time. This review from the website was written on April 13, 2023, and previously on April 4, the website did not write this to the seller. Only then was it written that the laptop was sent back because the seller ( RTV EURO AGD https://www.euro.com.pl/) refused to pay for the repair. Please note that the computer is still under a two-year warranty until May 13, 2023. I did not report the need to repair other things (housing, keyboard) because they are in working order. Only the hard drive failed. I'm curious myself how this will all be solved, because someone is clearly lying. Who is the liar will be revealed in the course of the proceedings.

Irek
Star II

Anbby_ASUS

Hi @Irek ,

We have confirmed your case with the repair center.
As you have sent the product for repair through the seller, there may be some discrepancies in communication.
The product does have some external damages but there is no issue of non-original parts.
Due to GDPR regulations, we are unable to provide detailed information on the repair.
Please confirm the repair details with the seller. Thank you.