This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatible Stylus

TheArchetect
Star II

Please confirm the Asus stylus that is compatible with my new touch screen Asus ROG X16 laptop.

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello,  TheArchetect .

Could you please provide the full model name of your  Asus stylus (for example, ASUS Pen 2.0 SA203H or ASUS PEN SA201H) and the ROG Flow X16 (2022) GV601 (for example, GV601RW or GV601RE)?

It is also recommended that you go to the official website to search for confirmation.

Thank you.

Thank you for your help. The laptop is a ROG Flow X16 GV601RW. I have not purchased the stylus yet and so I do not have the product ref for it. I believe there are 2 stylus by Asus. Will all Asus stylus s be compatible? Are there any non Asus stylus s that are compatible?

Hello, @TheArchetect .

Thank you for sharing the model name. Different models of laptops and stylus pens support different specifications.
According to confirmation, the stylus pen matching your model is the ASUS PEN SA201H, which supports Microsoft Pen Protocol (MPP) 2.0.

It is recommended that you contact one of our physical stores to check product availability.

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.