This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Dedicated graphic card work with external display on Asus Vivobook Pro 14 OLED (M3401)

siddhuyzfr15
Star I
I'm planning to buy Asus Vivobook Pro 14 OLED (M3401), Ryzen 5000, RTX 3050. I want to know if the dedicated graphic card RTX 3050 will be utilized by the system when an external display is connected via HDMI. Basically I'm planning to play games on my monitor and want to know if the dGPU will work with external display or not on this specific model.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
siddhuyzfr15

I'm planning to buy Asus Vivobook Pro 14 OLED (M3401), Ryzen 5000, RTX 3050. I want to know if the dedicated graphic card RTX 3050 will be utilized by the system when an external display is connected via HDMI. Basically I'm planning to play games on my monitor and want to know if the dGPU will work with external display or not on this specific model.

Will Dedicated graphic card work with external display on Asus Vivobook Pro 14 OLED (M3401)
@siddhuyzfr15
Could you please tell me which M3401 you would like to buy?
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.