This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSD upgarde doubts

thoufiqniyas
Star I
I have ASUS Vivo Book 15 M509DA-EJ741T(M509D) which has Ryzen 3 3250U processor with 4GB of RAM. Now I have some issues in HDD because of bad sectors and I have a doubt in regarding to upgradation of SSD. Shall I replace my inbuilt Corrupted HDD with SATA SSD or Place a new M.2 NVMe SSD in additional SSD slot. Because SATA SSD speed is not as good as NVMe SSDs. Please clarify this doubt. Thank You!! By the way this test is done using Hard disk Sentinel software.
image.png

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
thoufiqniyas

I have ASUS Vivo Book 15 M509DA-EJ741T(M509D) which has Ryzen 3 3250U processor with 4GB of RAM. Now I have some issues in HDD because of bad sectors and I have a doubt in regarding to upgradation of SSD. Shall I replace my inbuilt Corrupted HDD with SATA SSD or Place a new M.2 NVMe SSD in additional SSD slot. Because SATA SSD speed is not as good as NVMe SSDs. Please clarify this doubt. Thank You!! By the way this test is done using Hard disk Sentinel software.

image.png

SSD upgarde doubts
@thoufiqniyas
I have replied to you here.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/239250/#Comment_239250
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.