mazino.barracudaDowngrade AMD Display Adaptor drivers from device manager. this is due to AMD Drivers conflicting with Asus Splendid utilities. But still you will have those color issues in certain situation (like while opening notification section) then you can reset display drivers using the shortcut Window + Ctrl + Shift + B. But first you need to downgrade the display adaptor to some older version where the issue isn't that serious.
- System: Windows 10 Home 64bit - Build No. 19042
- Battery or AC: Battery
- Model: ASUS M413IA
- Frequency of occurrence: Every time I try to 1) Fullscreen a video in browser 2) Take screenshots 3) Fullscreen an application.
- Reset OS: Yes.
- Screenshot or video:
For the relevant settings and versions that I have on my laptop:
I have a Ryzen 4500U APU with Integrated Radeon Graphics | 8GB RAM | DirectX 12
- BIOS version: X421IAY.309 (Latest).
- ASUS System Control Interface: 188.8.131.52 (Latest)
- Windows Update: The latest.
- Graphics Driver: 21.20.02-210607a-368648C-Asus
- Graphics BIOS last update was 2020/03/10 02:21 March 10th, 2020 at 02:21PM
As described above, my screen keeps getting this blue tint whenever I try to open full-screen an application or a video in browser. Taking screenshots also make it blue.
This is when the color is normal:
And this is when it is blue tinted:
// Stuff I have tried to do while searching for past discussions here:
1) Removing MyASUS and downgrade to another version of ASUS System Control Interface: Does not fix the issue.
2) Removing the ASUS Splendid .IMC profiles: This will just make the screen blue permanently. Does not fix the issue.
3) Removing several Windows Update: Did not fix the issue.
4) Resetting my Windows to default: As I said, it didn't fix the issue.
I have online classes I need to attend and I do not want to send this unit in for RMA ( I still have warranty). Is there any software fix that I should consider?
Screen turns into blue tint color when trying to watch a full screen video on Youtube.
Blake_ASUSHi there. Thanks for responding. The issue persists regardless of what Splendid mode is used. I've had this issue ever since I bought this unit but it usually went away by itself. Only recently that I the blue tint occurs as I said above constantly.
May I know if you have turned on "eye care" mode in Splendid, then you found this issue?