Screen turns into blue tint color when trying to watch a full screen video on Youtube.
- System: Windows 10 Home 64bit - Build No. 19042
- Battery or AC: Battery
- Model: ASUS M413IA
- Frequency of occurrence: Every time I try to 1) Fullscreen a video in browser 2) Take screenshots 3) Fullscreen an application.
- Reset OS: Yes.
- Screenshot or video:
For the relevant settings and versions that I have on my laptop:
I have a Ryzen 4500U APU with Integrated Radeon Graphics | 8GB RAM | DirectX 12
- BIOS version: X421IAY.309 (Latest).
- ASUS System Control Interface: 18.104.22.168 (Latest)
- Windows Update: The latest.
- Graphics Driver: 21.20.02-210607a-368648C-Asus
- Graphics BIOS last update was 2020/03/10 02:21 March 10th, 2020 at 02:21PM
As described above, my screen keeps getting this blue tint whenever I try to open full-screen an application or a video in browser. Taking screenshots also make it blue.
This is when the color is normal:
And this is when it is blue tinted:
// Stuff I have tried to do while searching for past discussions here:
1) Removing MyASUS and downgrade to another version of ASUS System Control Interface: Does not fix the issue.
2) Removing the ASUS Splendid .IMC profiles: This will just make the screen blue permanently. Does not fix the issue.
3) Removing several Windows Update: Did not fix the issue.
4) Resetting my Windows to default: As I said, it didn't fix the issue.
I have online classes I need to attend and I do not want to send this unit in for RMA ( I still have warranty). Is there any software fix that I should consider?