This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S433EA - No network / internet detected on Windows 10 install?

eratta
Star I
Anyone happen to have a solution to allow a Windows 10 install workflow to detect the network adapter / detect wifi networks and access internet?
The EXE drivers provided by ASUS are useless. I don't have the Windows EFI / OS version that was originally installed on the hard drive.
The kicker is that Linux installs fine and detects wifi networks without issue.
I'd love to get this laptop working, partially to avoid playing Amazon's gamed laptop return policy. Oh, and to get my wife to stop complaining at me about it. 🙄
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
eratta

Anyone happen to have a solution to allow a Windows 10 install workflow to detect the network adapter / detect wifi networks and access internet?

The EXE drivers provided by ASUS are useless. I don't have the Windows EFI / OS version that was originally installed on the hard drive.

I'd love to get this laptop working, partially to avoid playing Amazon's gamed laptop return policy. Oh, and to get my wife to stop complaining at me about it. 🙄

@eratta
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
Windows 10 - How to restore the system to factory default settings? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
eratta

Normally Windows 10 or 11 will detects LAN connection without extra driver.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.