Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: System: Windows 11 Home
Battery or AC: Both
Model: M3500QC-L1177W
Frequency of occurrence: Constant
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video: (https) ://streamable.(com) /9zqo9x
Detailed description:
Hi, was wondering if someone could help please. I just purchased a Vivobook 15 Pro (M3500QC-L1177W) and there seems to be an issue with the touchpad. It doesn't "click" or register a right click action in the bottom right hand side of the touchpad, it's just spongy. Before I return it, is this normal or faulty?
It won't let me add URL's yet but if you add /9zqo9x on to the end of the streamable website you can find a video.
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

iSam
Star I

Falcon_ASUS
iSam
  1. System: Windows 11 Home
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: M3500QC-L1177W
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Constant
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video: System: Windows 11 Home
  7. Battery or AC: Both
  8. Model: M3500QC-L1177W
  9. Frequency of occurrence: Constant
  10. Reset OS: Yes
  11. Screenshot or video: (https) ://streamable.(com) /9zqo9x

Detailed description:

Hi, was wondering if someone could help please. I just purchased a Vivobook 15 Pro (M3500QC-L1177W) and there seems to be an issue with the touchpad. It doesn't "click" or register a right click action in the bottom right hand side of the touchpad, it's just spongy. Before I return it, is this normal or faulty?

It won't let me add URL's yet but if you add /9zqo9x on to the end of the streamable website you can find a video.

Thanks

Is my touchpad faulty? Vivobook Pro
@iSam
If it is a new product purchase, I would suggest you report to the dealer to confirm whether it can be returned or exchanged. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Arjit
Star III
iSam
  1. System: Windows 11 Home
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: M3500QC-L1177W
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Constant
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video: System: Windows 11 Home
  7. Battery or AC: Both
  8. Model: M3500QC-L1177W
  9. Frequency of occurrence: Constant
  10. Reset OS: Yes
  11. Screenshot or video: (https) ://streamable.(com) /9zqo9x

Detailed description:

Thanks

Is my touchpad faulty? Vivobook Pro
Asus has the worst touchpad i can confirm this, with my unit there is slight delay in the response from bottom area of touchpad.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.