Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i activate my keyboard backlight in my asus vivo book X515JAB

how do i activate my keyboard backlight in my asus vivo book X515JAB

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@vipin9544541205 
Please confirm that the product you purchased has keyboard backlit function.
If the purchased product has this function, you can refer to the following FAQ to enable the function.
[Notebook] How to enable Backlit Keyboard 
Thank you.

Montana_Roy
Star I

To activate the keyboard backlight on your Asus VivoBook X515JAB, follow these steps:

1. Locate the "Fn" key on your keyboard. It is usually located in the bottom left corner of the keyboard.

2. Look for the key that has the backlight icon on it. On the Asus VivoBook X515JAB, this key is typically located on the top row of keys, and it looks like a light bulb.

3. Press and hold the "Fn" key, and then press the backlight key to toggle the backlight on or off.

Note that some Asus laptops have different backlight settings that can be adjusted using the "Fn" key and the arrow keys. If the above steps don't work for your specific model, you may need to consult your user manual or contact Asus support for further assistance.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.