cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Connectivity Problems

the_bullet_01
Star I

Hello!

I have the Asus X571GT, and lately I've been having a lot of problems with the Bluetooth on my laptop.

I have a Logitech mouse connective via Bluetooth, but over the weekend the mouse lost connection with the computer. At first I thought it was the battery, but investigating the computer, I noticed the Bluetooth icon and drivers was missing. As if my computer could no longer see its own Bluetooth. Constant uninstalling and reinstalling before I installed the OEM Bluetooth driver instead of the actual intel driver. Mouse reconnected and it was fine. 
Then tonight, my mouse died again. I check the computer and again, computer can't find it's own Bluetooth. Restarted the computer and it recognizes it again.

Anybody else having this problem? My Bluetooth is up to date at Version: 22.220.1.1. 
Thanks!

#Bluetooth

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@the_bullet_01 
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.