This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain after shutdown

zayf
Star I

Hello, I have Vivobook S15 OLED S3502ZA. I am experiencing battery drain after shutdown on this new device. Now it usually drains 7-8% while shutdown per day but earlier there was only about 2% drain per 24hr during shutdown but  Also one thing to mention that in battery usage, it shows  "Screen on" time 'XX hours' even if the pc is shutdown during the period, as shown in the picture.

The picture shows battery stats for 7 days while it was shutdown.

I have applied disabled fast startup, hibernation, set  performance to balanced mode, I shutdown properly and my system is up-to-date but the issue still persists. Anybody got the solution? Any sort of help would be much appreciated. 

10 REPLIES 10

Hi, sorry for the late response. I have been  busy lately due to work.

1. As you asked, I reset the pc completely on  16th MAY and it was shut down since then. Today I switched it on and found that the battery is still draining while shut down as shown in the picture. There is no improvement. This is new pc, I haven't even used it that much. 

@zayf 
Could you please provide me with the current BIOS version and system version (operating system build numbers) you are using? I will forward this information to the technical department for verification. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

My current bios version is 312 (K3502ZA.312)

and OS version is 23H2 , build number 22631.3593

@zayf 
I have reported the issue you mentioned to the technical team for confirmation.
If there are any updates, I will get back to you immediately.
Thank you.

I appreciate that.