Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: BOTH
Model: TP412FA
Frequency of occurrence: ALL THE TIME
Reset OS: NO
Screenshot or video: NO
========================
Greetings. I decided to replace my battery due to apparent zero/low battery run time. Tray icon would just stay static at 94% available-plugged in. It never says "charging". I replaced the battery, and now the tray icon displays 77% available-plugged in. Upon first power up after installation, it was in the 50% area, and has now peaked out at 77%. The laptop will run on battery, although I haven't determined the runtime. The battery light on the laptop chassis is flashing orange, which is supposed to indicate battery charge below 10%. Do you think there is a fix for this, or is it a motherboard hardware issue? Thanks for any input.
1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
vwicr
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: BOTH
  3. Model: TP412FA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: ALL THE TIME
  5. Reset OS: NO
  6. Screenshot or video: NO

========================

Greetings. I decided to replace my battery due to apparent zero/low battery run time. Tray icon would just stay static at 94% available-plugged in. It never says "charging". I replaced the battery, and now the tray icon displays 77% available-plugged in. Upon first power up after installation, it was in the 50% area, and has now peaked out at 77%. The laptop will run on battery, although I haven't determined the runtime. The battery light on the laptop chassis is flashing orange, which is supposed to indicate battery charge below 10%. Do you think there is a fix for this, or is it a motherboard hardware issue? Thanks for any input.

BATTERY CHARGING ISSUE
@vwicr
If you have replaced the battery and the problem still exist, I would recommend you send for repair to check the laptop's motherboard.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.