This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update Available .85

Saurav_7
Rising Star I

Hey guys, a new update is available now firmware version ending with .85. 

Personally (I think 100% of the forum members agree with this) I have stopped thinking it will ever get fixed on Android 14 at least. Sometimes idle temperature reaches 39°C as it's summer here but still other phones are not that high so it's still much bad comparatively.

Upgrade on your own risk. Those who are still on Android 13 it's advisable to not to upgrade to Android 14. Those who have already upgraded to Android 14 we have no option just to upgrade and make this sh.it. phone even worse.

Please drop reviews those who upgrade. My phone is now out of warranty as I bought this on the release date itself. 

1000036126.jpg

24 REPLIES 24

toganstuff
Rising Star I

whats wrong with WW-34.1010.0820.85?

Hey. From what I've heard and seen, no issues with the A14 system have been fixed yet. I'm on the A13 system myself because I got downgraded to this one. If you still have the A13 system, I recommend keeping it.

Yes nothing has been solved in Android 14. 

Is downgrading to Android 13 been working out good? Overheating and other stuff? 

Everyone: Help Mattics understand problem on Android 14 here https://zentalk.asus.com/t5/rog-phone-7/audiowizard/td-p/436281 

I use the A13 system. I play Cod mobile, Warzone Mobile and Blood Stike. There is no overheating problem here and the fps does not drop suddenly. I can play Cod Mobile for example for many hours and the temperature does not exceed 36°C.

I'm so envious and you don't know how sorry I am for having upgraded to A14 and trusting ASUS.