This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update Available .85

Saurav_7
Rising Star I

Hey guys, a new update is available now firmware version ending with .85. 

Personally (I think 100% of the forum members agree with this) I have stopped thinking it will ever get fixed on Android 14 at least. Sometimes idle temperature reaches 39°C as it's summer here but still other phones are not that high so it's still much bad comparatively.

Upgrade on your own risk. Those who are still on Android 13 it's advisable to not to upgrade to Android 14. Those who have already upgraded to Android 14 we have no option just to upgrade and make this sh.it. phone even worse.

Please drop reviews those who upgrade. My phone is now out of warranty as I bought this on the release date itself. 

1000036126.jpg

11 REPLIES 11

Zekatsuma
Star III

1000000512.jpg

 I Updated last night and played genshin impact

Same everything still heats up (might be a little better since my phone isnt heating up that fast.. ye still heats up but not that fast)

1000000513.jpg

 Also just update you guys... I went to asus service center and they said they can't downgrade

is 33 your idle temp or after playing ?

That's Idle Temperature on a 26c room

well, so even after few update it still suck lol

downgraded mine to android 13, in 27c room i got 32c temp (ps: this is on charging)

@Mattias_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS 

Can't you guys still see anyone who is downgrading has no complaint about overheating or whatsoever. 

Can't Asus really admit that they couldn't got Android 14 right? Speakers are so worse now too. Not lound cracked voices after increasing volume. Overheating, fps drops. Do you really think if everything was good on Android 14 this much users will be having the same problem.

Whatsoever I'm already so done from Asus now.