This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update Available .85

Saurav_7
Rising Star I

Hey guys, a new update is available now firmware version ending with .85. 

Personally (I think 100% of the forum members agree with this) I have stopped thinking it will ever get fixed on Android 14 at least. Sometimes idle temperature reaches 39°C as it's summer here but still other phones are not that high so it's still much bad comparatively.

Upgrade on your own risk. Those who are still on Android 13 it's advisable to not to upgrade to Android 14. Those who have already upgraded to Android 14 we have no option just to upgrade and make this sh.it. phone even worse.

Please drop reviews those who upgrade. My phone is now out of warranty as I bought this on the release date itself. 

1000036126.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

Safeer3000
Rising Star I

All members afraid from updates , everyone is waiting others members

What a failure ROG phones have become.

saiterx
Star I

Thanks for the news... but I have a question, in the official Asus link for rog phone 7 the version .71 still appears, why don't you update it?

llfranco17ll
Rising Star I

Hello friends,

Indeed everything they say is true, updating your Asus phone is like playing Russian roulette. But as one of our colleagues says, there is no other option for those of us who have already updated to A14.

I would kindly ask for reviews from those who have already updated with the latest firmware version.