Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audiowizard

Screenshot_20240706-131553_AudioWizard.jpg

 how to Fix Audiowizard 

4 REPLIES 4

Mattias_ASUS

Hello @SKRog8ProLover 
To be able to check this I would need some extra information.
How often does this happen? And does it disappear if you restart your phone?

Which firmware version are you on? I would recommend updating to the latest firmware if you are on an older firmware

Have you tried clearing the storage and cache of AudioWizard? 

Can you please just leave your job as moderator if you can't help or reply to other Android 14 related post. Even after 4-5 System Optimisation Updates of Android 14 nothing has changed. 

It makes me laugh to read this moderator, This moderator has the vast majority of Rog Phone 7 users against him just for turning a deaf ear and not helping at all.

Well deserved the contempt towards you.

Saurav_7
Rising Star II

If you are on Android 13 please don't consider updating to your firmware. Just fuc k that moderator aside who himself isn't using ROG 7 and recommending others what to do based on a script.

If you enter Android 14 you will go into depression from guilts and regrets after seeing Overheating and glitches in Android 14.

Just restart you phone if that doesn't help then Asus moderators can't help you anymore. Visit service centre most that you can do.

Check out other threads in which we discussed so many issues from Android 14 but there is no reply of any mods there.