This widget could not be displayed.
ROG Phone 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem on the latest firmware

it seems that many people have this issue with the latest firmware that is Aeroactive Cooler cannot be used as it is. always asking us to update the firmware which is always end up failed and then the cooler became inactive.

DiZhàn by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rog Phone 6 pro display is hot and battery drain

Hi all,My phone suddenly start to burn even when im using it for even for facebook. The battery starts to drain fast. Last week my phone loses signal and after a factory reset, the card is fixed. But suddenly soon after that, the phone starts overhea...

Phone shutdown on opening camera

Everytime I try to open up the camera in my Rog phone 6 it goes to auto shutdown and bootloopI wonder why this thing has been happening with me since last few days when I don't have any suspicious thing installed on my phone which I thought for a whi...

Air triggers lagging and stuttering

Asus ROG Phone 6 after updating to A14 the Air triggers are laggy and stuttering! 1-Model Asus ROG Phone 6 2- Rooted or Not: No3- Firmware version: WW_34.0210.0210.260I want to update to latest version but it says update failed! 

ASUS ROG 6 Firmware 34.0210.0210.267 Unlocking Screen Issue

Model Name: ROG Phone 6Firmware Version: 34.0210.0210.267Rooted or not: Not RootedFrequency of Occurrence: Everytime after unlocking the screen.After updating to the latest firmware 34.0210.0210.267. I am having this issue now when unlocking the scre...

Hxntai by Star I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't receive calls or messages!

So in the last month or so after upgrading to Android 14 probably I have issues with like the main function of the device. Seems like when I start a game I go into a dead zone where no one can call or message me anymore. Even if I have left the game,...

ROG Phone 6 Class Action Lawsuit

Anybody aware if a class action lawsuit has been filed against ASUS for committing fraud yet?My phone started locking up when accessing the camera and going into a bootloop after having it for just one year.This is the last ASUS product I will ever b...

joshmon by Star II
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

ROG Phone 6 temperatures

Hi guys, I want to upgrade from an ROG Phone 5S, since the 3G network is getting shutdown and I have the Chinese version. (Don't try helping with that, I'm just going to upgrade) I just want to ask, how are the temps of the phone with and without the...

LC3 Codeck, A14

1-Rog phone 6 2-210. 2673-Not I bought the asus rog cetra true wireless novaspeed headphones and they support the lc3 codec, but unfortunately the phone does not support this codec, but it could support it because it is available from the Snapdragon ...