This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 6 Class Action Lawsuit

joshmon
Star II

Anybody aware if a class action lawsuit has been filed against ASUS for committing fraud yet?

My phone started locking up when accessing the camera and going into a bootloop after having it for just one year.

This is the last ASUS product I will ever buy, and I really hope they get sued over this.

Check out the recent Gamers Nexus videos on YouTube to see how ASUS has been treating their customers like complete trash and committing fraud.

10 REPLIES 10

abhip1986
Rising Star I

This is the same problem I am dealing with for over a month. My device Rog 6 is with Asus team and I paid money 22000 INR initially for the repair they asked for LCD and back panel. I had no physical damage at all on the front panel. The only visible damage is top left corner near the camera but they made me pay and I dint have patience so I paid 22000 and later a week they said motherboard is having an issue so they sent another quote for 50000 and then I asked what do you mean? So there was no response from very long and they called me to say we are going to refund and then nothing happened so far. Various different people are calling me and trying to help and providing diff quotes. I am not going to pay any more single penny. 

Oh man that sounds like a complete scam and the legal definition of fraud.  Do you have any government agencies you can report this to so they hopefully prosecute ASUS?

I have the same bloody problem. I had given them to repair my back panel and screen and once I got my phone back the bootloop problem started and the those scammers quoted me 50k for motherboard issue. F1 dadar bloody scammers

This is the pattern that they have been following to earn revenue. If you are from India I can help you in filling the case with consumer court.