This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 6 Class Action Lawsuit

joshmon
Star II

Anybody aware if a class action lawsuit has been filed against ASUS for committing fraud yet?

My phone started locking up when accessing the camera and going into a bootloop after having it for just one year.

This is the last ASUS product I will ever buy, and I really hope they get sued over this.

Check out the recent Gamers Nexus videos on YouTube to see how ASUS has been treating their customers like complete trash and committing fraud.

10 REPLIES 10

I'm in the US but please help out anybody possible to not let ASUS get away with scamming their customers.  I really hope the government steps up soon and starts suing ASUS for committing massive fraud.

Mattias_ASUS

Hello @joshmon 
If you have issues with the camera I would recommend contacting your closest ASUS Service Center.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location/

Is ASUS going to cover the cost of repairs?

And is ASUS not going to try and scam me with unnecessary repairs like that has been highlighted in the recent Gamers Nexus videos on YouTube?

abhip1986
Rising Star I

If you are lucky then yes but I would suggest don't go for repair if you have any scratch on your phone, don't risk it bro. You need to do lot of background work like taking clear pictures and videos before giving it for repair or you should stay in the service centre until they do the repair. I doubt if they allow you

ROG6ISSHIET
Star I

Same here... I really frustated bcs of this issue...