Star II
System: Asus tuf gaming f15
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: so i have bougth Asus tuf f15 laptop 2 months ago but i couldnt fix the problem so the problem is when i downlad lastest nvidia drivers my gpu gets stuck at 300 mhz when i downlad old drivers gpu works fine but if i put my computer in to sleeping mod my gpu gets stuck again until i restart the computer even i send my laptop to asus service, they didnt downladed the lastest drivers (516 versions) so they couldnt find any problem 😔. My gpu shows 752.7w when it gets stuck when running normal shows between 6 to 7 w maybe this info can help about the solution (my card is 75w rtx 3050)
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
Arda
  1. System: Asus tuf gaming f15
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: so i have bougth Asus tuf f15 laptop 2 months ago but i couldnt fix the problem so the problem is when i downlad lastest nvidia drivers my gpu gets stuck at 300 mhz when i downlad old drivers gpu works fine but if i put my computer in to sleeping mod my gpu gets stuck again until i restart the computer even i send my laptop to asus service, they didnt downladed the lastest drivers (516 versions) so they couldnt find any problem 😔. My gpu shows 752.7w when it gets stuck when running normal shows between 6 to 7 w maybe this info can help about the solution (my card is 75w rtx 3050)

My gpu stucks at 300 mhz at new nvidia drivers
@Arda
What is the BIOS and system version you are currently using?
If they are not updated to the latest, please update to the latest.
In addition, please also provide the VGA driver version you are currently using and the abnormal picture (the speed of the fan) for me to confirm.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Arda
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/63236/my-gpu-stucks-at-300-mhz-at-new-nvidia-drivers

@Arda

What is the BIOS and system version you are currently using?

If they are not updated to the latest, please update to the latest.

In addition, please also provide the VGA driver version you are currently using and the abnormal picture (the speed of the fan) for me to confirm.

View post
My bios and drivers are updated here is a photo of the problem
screenshot-2022-08-26-12-19-36-26-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Falcon_ASUS
Arda

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/224904#Comment_224904

My bios and drivers are updated here is a photo of the problem

screenshot-2022-08-26-12-19-36-26-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

View post
@Arda
Could you please provide me the full model name of the laptop?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalAlso please tell me whether the VGA driver you are using is downloaded from NVIDIA or ASUS website?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.