System: Asus Tuf FXDY
Battery or AC: Both
Model: FX505DY
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Did Twice
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
So i Have a Asus Tuf FX505dy Laptop , i purchased it in 2019 , Nearly a Year Ago my laptop got affected by some virus which took all my data and access of all files and that hacker or their bot mailed to to pay them so they will release my data , but there was no such important files so i did reset it and it got removed

But then a Problem occurred that My Amd Radeon dedicated Graphics ( Amd Radeon RX560x) is not working . Like all the games and display is being run on Integrated Graphics (Vega 😎 . When i use GPU-z it show only vega 8 , it doesn't show Rx560
The Graphics Driver Shows up into Device Manager but there is no way for me to access that Graphics Like any AMD Graphics Software Dont Run , The error ( ) Also i have updated the Driver . When i Right Click there is no AMD Graphics option ()
Also There is no AMD Named folder in C disk , Pls Do Help Me how can i fix it

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
alwaysahead2003
  1. System: Asus Tuf FXDY
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: FX505DY
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Did Twice
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

So i Have a Asus Tuf FX505dy Laptop , i purchased it in 2019 , Nearly a Year Ago my laptop got affected by some virus which took all my data and access of all files and that hacker or their bot mailed to to pay them so they will release my data , but there was no such important files so i did reset it and it got removed

But then a Problem occurred that My Amd Radeon dedicated Graphics ( Amd Radeon RX560x) is not working . Like all the games and display is being run on Integrated Graphics (Vega 😎 . When i use GPU-z it show only vega 8 , it doesn't show Rx560

The Graphics Driver Shows up into Device Manager but there is no way for me to access that Graphics Like any AMD Graphics Software Dont Run , The error ( ) Also i have updated the Driver . When i Right Click there is no AMD Graphics option ()

Also There is no AMD Named folder in C disk , Pls Do Help Me how can i fix it

Graphic Card Not Showing
@alwaysahead2003
If the situation persists after a system restore, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.