This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPU CLOCK STUCK AT 300 Mhz

System: Windows11 (I try windows10, not working, same problem)
Battery or AC: Adapter from laptop
Model: asus gl504gw
Frequency of occurrence: It just happened for the fist time
Reset OS: Many times
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
and onne day was my gpu clock stuck at 300Mhz (I things thgat was with some update drivers/windows). Windows11/Windows10 reinstall many times. All drivers Armoury create, Nvidia graphic reinstall, install older version drivers, install nevest version drivers also BIOS. I try every instruction on the forum, youtube insturction.. everything. The laptop was in repair for 4 day and they dont know whats going on, they told me there is a problem with driver. ,some combination older-newest drivers. rene guy solve this problem with Surge protection, i thing he disablees ASUS Anti-Surge, but in mBIOSy bios 308 I cant find Anti-Sur
5 REPLIES 5

*One day was my gpu clock stuck at 300Mhz (I thinks it was with some update drivers/windows). I reinstall Windows11/Windows10 many times. All drivers Armoury create, Nvidia graphic reinstall, install older version drivers, install newest version drivers also BIOS. I try every instruction on the forum, youtube insturction.. everything. The laptop was in repair for 4 day and they dont know whats going on, they told me there is a problem with drivers, some combination older-newest drivers. one guy solve this problem with Surge protection, i think he disable ASUS Anti-Surge, but in BIOS 308 I can't find Anti-Surge.

Falcon_ASUS
michalbucek542
  1. System: Windows11 (I try windows10, not working, same problem)
  2. Battery or AC: Adapter from laptop
  3. Model: asus gl504gw
  4. Frequency of occurrence: It just happened for the fist time
  5. Reset OS: Many times
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

and onne day was my gpu clock stuck at 300Mhz (I things thgat was with some update drivers/windows). Windows11/Windows10 reinstall many times. All drivers Armoury create, Nvidia graphic reinstall, install older version drivers, install nevest version drivers also BIOS. I try every instruction on the forum, youtube insturction.. everything. The laptop was in repair for 4 day and they dont know whats going on, they told me there is a problem with driver. ,some combination older-newest drivers. rene guy solve this problem with Surge protection, i thing he disablees ASUS Anti-Surge, but in mBIOSy bios 308 I cant find Anti-Sur

GPU CLOCK STUCK AT 300 Mhz
@michalbucek542
Please kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. What are the BIOS, graphics card driver and operating system build version you are currently using?
2. What is the Armoury Crate version you are using?
3. Please refer to the following FAQ to upload the log to the cloud storage, and then provide me with a link via PM, and I will report to our technical unit for further confirmation.
[Gaming NB/DT] Armoury Crate Introduction (Ver5.0) | Official Support | ASUS GlobalQ5: What is App Diagnostics? (New Feature)
A5: In Armoury Crate "Settings"① and check "About"② page, If clicking App Diagnostics "Record Log"③, the Privacy Policy Statement will pop out. Once user agreed statement, the Armoury Crate will start to collect problem log and user can click "Generate log data"③ to generate the log file with encrypted (ASUS log file). After log saved, user can provide it to the repair center or technical supporter for further Armoury Crate problem diagnostics.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 
** I have sent you a message, please check.

Now i have newest BIOS308, Graphic card driver 522.25 and Windows11
Armoury crate 5.3.4.0 (We tried every combination, newest armoury or Win10 + armoury3.0/5.0 + newest graphic driver/older graphic driver + BIOS308, or Win11+ armoury3.0/5.0 + newest graphic driver/older graphic driver + BIOS308... but still same problem, GPU clock stuck at 300Mhz)
Done
I send a message with diagnostics.

Falcon_ASUS
michalbucek542
  1. Now i have newest BIOS308, Graphic card driver 522.25 and Windows11
  2. Armoury crate 5.3.4.0 (We tried every combination, newest armoury or Win10 + armoury3.0/5.0 + newest graphic driver/older graphic driver + BIOS308, or Win11+ armoury3.0/5.0 + newest graphic driver/older graphic driver + BIOS308... but still same problem, GPU clock stuck at 300Mhz)
  3. Done
  4. I send a message with diagnostics.

View post
@michalbucek542
I haven't received your file link yet. Could you please help me to confirm again?