Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
3 REPLIES 3

LiseL
Star I
My initial description hasn't been posted ... it gives you an idea of my technical level ...
I do it again. I bought an ASUS zenbook 14 OLED that I could connect to my home wi-fi.
This morning I downloaded Microsoft pack with a key sent by a friend working at Microsoft, so I'm pretty confident about the integrity of the tool I downloaded. After rebooting the laptop I no longer have access to the wi-fi, I don't even have the icon in the taskbar, nor in the network and internet settings. After a few internet researches, I ended up checking Device Manager screen where I couldn't find WLAN card (see screenshot).
Do you have any suggestions to help me ? It was working perfectly just before the restart ...
Thanks !
wlan-card-pb.jpg

Falcon_ASUS
LiseL

My initial description hasn't been posted ... it gives you an idea of my technical level ...

I do it again. I bought an ASUS zenbook 14 OLED that I could connect to my home wi-fi.

This morning I downloaded Microsoft pack with a key sent by a friend working at Microsoft, so I'm pretty confident about the integrity of the tool I downloaded. After rebooting the laptop I no longer have access to the wi-fi, I don't even have the icon in the taskbar, nor in the network and internet settings. After a few internet researches, I ended up checking Device Manager screen where I couldn't find WLAN card (see screenshot).

Do you have any suggestions to help me ? It was working perfectly just before the restart ...

Thanks !

wlan-card-pb.jpg

View post
@LiseL
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - Wireless Network Problems | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.