Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery&AC
Model: G713QM
Frequency of occurrence: FREQUENT
Reset OS: No, fresh install
Screenshot or video: Can't assign there
========================
Detailed description:mtkwl6ex.sys 3.0.1.1050 causes constant BSODs (SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION) on Windows 10. Tried to reinstall this driver - didn't help. Please release a more reliable driver, the current version is broken.
43 REPLIES 43

vladtirila
Star II
mtkwl6ex.sys 3.0.1.1050 here as well. Some more information. It seems that if I disable auto connect the driver does not crash anymore. Instead it disconnects every 5 ish minutes and I have to manually reconnect. Then it stabilizes after half an hour and just ocasionally disconnects but no longer crashes. I have also disabled hibernation on all power modes to prevent the wi fi card from being shut down. It might be the case that repeated attempts at reconnecting cause the crash. Hope it helps

Tiến_Đức
Star II
Blake_ASUS

Dear all,

Can you help to specify the Wifi driver version that is having this issue ?

I have reported for more support about this.

Thank you.

View post
Hi Blake
image.png
In my region some admin give me a solutions require to download a tools call "Driver store explore" to force delete mtkwlex6.sys and reinstall this version 3.0.1.1133 but still the BSOD occurred EVERYTIME my product start windows
This is the link which I download this version:
image.png
Sorry i cannot post any link yet so here is a picture instead.
I just bought this product on 26/06/2021, this is such a nightmare, please help me.
Ps: Since i mentioned above I am from Vietnam, the Covid-19 made me unable to use any kind of Asus warranty.
Thank you

Dorica
Star I
Same issue here on a laptop gaming Asus Rog Strix G15 G513QM,mtkwl6ex.sys 3.0.1.1050 here as well causes BSODs (SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION) on Windows 10.please need a solution

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
Thank you for the information.
I will keep you updated if there is anything new.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear all,
I have send you PM to ask for your serial number, please kindly help to reply.
Also, I would like to know how many different channel have you tried to update the driver?
Windows update, MyASUS, ASUS support website, supplier's website...anything else?
Thank you.