This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Asus ROG Strix Scar III] Is there any way to disable the "Numpad" feature on the touchpad?

System: Windows 10 - 64bit
Battery or AC: Both
Model: ROG Strix Scar III (G531GV)
Frequency of occurrence: A few times a day usually
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: No
========================
Detailed description: The touchpad has a "Num LK" button which turns the touchpad into a numpad. The button is placed in the top right corner of the touchpad, which is close to where my right thumb rests when I'm typing. This results in the numlock being enabled while I'm typing and this is getting quite annoying to be honest.
Is there any way I can disable this "feature" because it can get very frustrating when I'm typing something and then try to use the touchpad which ends up adding random numbers to my text, or worse, to my code.
2 REPLIES 2

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello yousef,
Thank you so much for your feedback.
I'm sorry that if you disable the Numpad, the whole touchpad would be disabled as well.
I have reported your opinion.
Thank you again.

Blake_ASUS

Hello yousef,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I'm sorry that if you disable the Numpad, the whole touchpad would be disabled as well.

I have reported your opinion.

Thank you again.

View post
Oh well that's a shame, I was hoping that option already existed but I just wasn't looking in the right place.
Well thank you for the reply and I hope this option gets to be added in the next driver update.