System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
There has been a sudden and mysterious disappearance of Wi-fi. There are a few fixes available on the internet, but none of them have worked for me. As far as I know, there is no Wi-fi driver anywhere online, including the Asus website, so I am considering reinstalling it. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction or make a suggestion?
3 REPLIES 3

FongPoui
Rising Star II
I cannot see your model.
Supposing that you have Myasus App, you can download it from the list (customer suppirt, liveupdate). If you have no wifi, try to find from your mobie phone.
After solving your problem, try to download your model drivers to your hard drive. It is your original drivers which fit the most to your model. When you get a trouble like this you can uuse it in all situations.

Falcon_ASUS
Abde
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

There has been a sudden and mysterious disappearance of Wi-fi. There are a few fixes available on the internet, but none of them have worked for me. As far as I know, there is no Wi-fi driver anywhere online, including the Asus website, so I am considering reinstalling it. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction or make a suggestion?

Wifi Problem
@Abde
May I ask which model of laptop you are using?
With your current description, I would suggest that you can check through MyASUS.
[Notebook] MyASUS - System Diagnosis | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.