Star I
System: Windows 11 Home
Battery or AC:
Model: Zenbook S13 Flip UP53202PA OLED
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Can I reinstall back to Windows 10? what kind of cloning software can full backup to image, I try Acronis cyber home new version and Easues todo 2022, when booting from USB can't found my notebbook ssd partition.
5 REPLIES 5

FongPoui
Rising Star II
Your model (12th Gen Intel) came out this year with Windows 11. Why you want to go back to Windows 10?
If you already have your Win 10 why not?

Falcon_ASUS
ericl52
  1. System: Windows 11 Home
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: Zenbook S13 Flip UP53202PA OLED
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Can I reinstall back to Windows 10? what kind of cloning software can full backup to image, I try Acronis cyber home new version and Easues todo 2022, when booting from USB can't found my notebbook ssd partition.

Downgrade back to Windows 10
@ericl52
Please refer to the following FAQ information.
Thank you.
[Windows 11] Frequently asked questions about Windows 11 | Official Support | ASUS GlobalCan I go back to Windows 10 after I upgrade if I don’t like Windows 11?
Yes. After you have installed the Windows 11 upgrade, there is a 10-day period where you can move back to Windows 10 while keeping files and data that you brought along with you. After the 10 days, you will need to back up your data and do a “clean install” to move back to Windows 10.
If you need to go back to Windows 10 after Windows 11 upgrade for 10 days, please contact the ASUS authorized repair center for further information.
Note: For Gaming NB/DT models, you can use ASUS Recovery to reset the system to its ASUS factory settings. Here you can learn more about MyASUS Factory Restore Settings Introduction (ASUS Recovery).

FongPoui
Rising Star II
@Falcon_ASUS
One question please: after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2, when we use Asus Recovery from Bios system, we will get back the original windows version pre-installed, is that right?

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui

@Falcon_ASUS

One question please: after upgrading to Windows 11 22H2, when we use Asus Recovery from Bios system, we will get back the original windows version pre-installed, is that right?

View post
@FongPoui
Yes, it will recover to the original version.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.