This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FN+UP/DOWN no longer change aura brightness of the keyboard, and SN shows error. FA506QM

System: WIndows 11 Home
Battery or AC: Both
Model: FA506QM (R7-5800H RTX-3060)
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Nope
Screenshot or video: Nope
========================
Detailed description:
Every Hotkey works perfectly, including the FN+RIGHT/LEFT hotkey to change the aura mode, But FN+UP/DOWN has not been working properly for a long time.
By the way, both in BIOS and in MyASUS, the SN is SSN12345678901234567, this is not consistent with the SN of the computer itself.
I've tried updating the BIOS but it didn't work.
Now my BIOS version is 309.
Below is the post I found that had a similar problem to me:
FN+Arrow Keys no longer change aura brightness of the keyboard ASUS TUF A15 FA506QM — ZenTalk
FN+Arrow Keys no longer change aura brightness of the keyboard_ Brand New Asus TUF A15 FA506QM — Zen...
FN+Arrow Keys no longer change aura brightness of the keyboard_ Brand New Asus TUF A15 FA506QM — Zen...
 I tried many ways to fix the problem, but I couldn't solved that by myself. I need help, please!
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
糖白咕咕雪
  1. System: WIndows 11 Home
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: FA506QM (R7-5800H RTX-3060)
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Nope
  6. Screenshot or video: Nope

========================

Detailed description:

Every Hotkey works perfectly, including the FN+RIGHT/LEFT hotkey to change the aura mode, But FN+UP/DOWN has not been working properly for a long time.

By the way, both in BIOS and in MyASUS, the SN is SSN12345678901234567, this is not consistent with the SN of the computer itself.

I've tried updating the BIOS but it didn't work.

Now my BIOS version is 309.

Below is the post I found that had a similar problem to me:

FN+Arrow Keys no longer change aura brightness of the keyboard ASUS TUF A15 FA506QM — ZenTalk

I tried many ways to fix the problem, but I couldn't solved that by myself. I need help, please!

FN+UP/DOWN no longer change aura brightness of the keyboard, and SN shows error. FA506QM
@糖白咕咕雪
小編有發消息給您,還請留意接收
謝謝

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.