Battery or AC: AC
Model: ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi
I have an ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC and I'm trying to set it up to run multiple external monitors. I've purchased a Selore docking station that connects to the computer via USB C. It has two HDMI ports but neither of them are working for me at the moment. The computer can't detect the monitors that are attached to the HDMI ports on the docking station. All other ports on the docking station seem to be working fine. For example, USB 3 ports, card reader etc.
I've searched the web for possible solutions but non of them have worked. I'm guessing it's one of the following:
I can't use multiple external monitors from the USB C Port on this model of Zenbook
The HDMI ports on the docking station are both faulty (I think this is unlikely)
There's something on my local system preventing the monitors from being detected.
I'm not sure which of the above is correct. If anyone can offer any help I'd be very grateful.

TIA
Chris
5 REPLIES 5

BartonFunk
Star I
I've had someone offline tell me that they don't think this is possible from a docking station with this computer. If there are any ASUS experts out there who could let me know I'd be very grateful.

Falcon_ASUS
BartonFunk
  1. System: ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC, Windows 11 Home
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Hi

I have an ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC and I'm trying to set it up to run multiple external monitors. I've purchased a Selore docking station that connects to the computer via USB C. It has two HDMI ports but neither of them are working for me at the moment. The computer can't detect the monitors that are attached to the HDMI ports on the docking station. All other ports on the docking station seem to be working fine. For example, USB 3 ports, card reader etc.

I've searched the web for possible solutions but non of them have worked. I'm guessing it's one of the following:

1. I can't use multiple external monitors from the USB C Port on this model of Zenbook
  2. The HDMI ports on the docking station are both faulty (I think this is unlikely)
  3. There's something on my local system preventing the monitors from being detected.

I'm not sure which of the above is correct. If anyone can offer any help I'd be very grateful.

TIA

Chris

Trying to setup multiple external monitors on ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC
@BartonFunk
I need the serial number of the laptop to know the display specification of your laptop.
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

BartonFunk
Star I
@Falcon_ASUS
Many thanks for your help. I'll send you a message with my serial number.

TIA,
Chris

Falcon_ASUS
BartonFunk

@Falcon_ASUS

Many thanks for your help. I'll send you a message with my serial number.

TIA,

Chris

View post
@BartonFunk
It has been confirmed that the TYPE C of your laptop does not support display.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.