Trying to setup multiple external monitors on ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC
- System: ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC, Windows 11 Home
- Battery or AC: AC
- Model: ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC
- Frequency of occurrence:
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video:
I have an ASUS Zenbook UX534FAC and I'm trying to set it up to run multiple external monitors. I've purchased a Selore docking station that connects to the computer via USB C. It has two HDMI ports but neither of them are working for me at the moment. The computer can't detect the monitors that are attached to the HDMI ports on the docking station. All other ports on the docking station seem to be working fine. For example, USB 3 ports, card reader etc.
I've searched the web for possible solutions but non of them have worked. I'm guessing it's one of the following:
- I can't use multiple external monitors from the USB C Port on this model of Zenbook
- The HDMI ports on the docking station are both faulty (I think this is unlikely)
- There's something on my local system preventing the monitors from being detected.
I'm not sure which of the above is correct. If anyone can offer any help I'd be very grateful.