This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Prime H610-A D4 support Dual Channel

ZT-d434edef
Star I
I was planning to buy Prime H610 Motherboard with Intel Core i5 12400, RX 6600, 16GB 3200 MHz X 2 Memory Modules.
On Intel's Official, it was saying "# of DIMMs per channel: 1"
Is that mean this motherboard support only Single Channel?
But on the Other hand, ASUS's official website says "Dual Channel Memory Architecture" in the Memory configurations of the Prime H610 motherboard.
Please let me know if this motherboard "ASUS Prime H610M D4" actually supports Dual Channel.
Thanks in Advanced.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
ZT-d434edef

I was planning to buy Prime H610 Motherboard with Intel Core i5 12400, RX 6600, 16GB 3200 MHz X 2 Memory Modules.

On Intel's Official, it was saying "# of DIMMs per channel: 1"

Is that mean this motherboard support only Single Channel?

But on the Other hand, ASUS's official website says "Dual Channel Memory Architecture" in the Memory configurations of the Prime H610 motherboard.

Please let me know if this motherboard "ASUS Prime H610M D4" actually supports Dual Channel.

Thanks in Advanced.

Does Prime H610-A D4 support Dual Channel
@ZT-d434edef
Since this is the laptop community, if you have any questions about the motherboard, please contact the local customer service. The following is the contact information: http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.