cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenbook 15 Touchpad won't click

andrea_blaga
Star I
Hi,
I spent about 3 hours trying to get the touchpad to work again, following every tutorial I found.
Updated Drivers, activated touchpad, played with the function key 6, reset my windows with the need now to reinstall all the software.
The touchpad is working but the click doesn't work, I have the cursor, I can move it around, but I just can't click right or left it just disappeared.
Do I need to take it to repair shop or can i still do something with it to fix it myself?
Thanks,
Andrea

2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
andrea_blaga

Hi,

I spent about 3 hours trying to get the touchpad to work again, following every tutorial I found.

Updated Drivers, activated touchpad, played with the function key 6, reset my windows with the need now to reinstall all the software.

The touchpad is working but the click doesn't work, I have the cursor, I can move it around, but I just can't click right or left it just disappeared.

Do I need to take it to repair shop or can i still do something with it to fix it myself?

Thanks,

Andrea

If possible, will you test your laptop by running live Linux os?

Falcon_ASUS
andrea_blaga

Hi,

Thanks,

Andrea

@andrea_blaga
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.