Battery or AC: Battery
Model: UX331UA
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
Should be an attached picture.
========================
Detailed description:
Bought a used UX331UA on Ebay which the display was wrecked. I recently wrecked my own, which is I believe was a UX331FA, via water damage. I took the display from the UX331FA and put it on the UX331UA. Boots up fine.
Getting "pci data acquisition and signal processing controller" under other devices with a yellow Triange symbol for driver not installed. Device is PCI Bus 0, Device 4, function 0.
Reformatted the SSD and reloaded Windows 10. Drive I believe is a Micron 1100 mtfddav256tbn if it effects things. May not be original or even what is considered a compatible drive. Tried loading all the drivers without success with that driver still missing. Thought maybe something went wrong with the install however so reinstalled the OS again with loading the chipset drivers afterwards. Error still remains.
Any thoughts?
1 REPLY 1

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
KitsuneVoss
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: UX331UA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:
  7. Should be an attached picture.

========================

Detailed description:

Bought a used UX331UA on Ebay which the display was wrecked. I recently wrecked my own, which is I believe was a UX331FA, via water damage. I took the display from the UX331FA and put it on the UX331UA. Boots up fine.

Getting "pci data acquisition and signal processing controller" under other devices with a yellow Triange symbol for driver not installed. Device is PCI Bus 0, Device 4, function 0.

Reformatted the SSD and reloaded Windows 10. Drive I believe is a Micron 1100 mtfddav256tbn if it effects things. May not be original or even what is considered a compatible drive. Tried loading all the drivers without success with that driver still missing. Thought maybe something went wrong with the install however so reinstalled the OS again with loading the chipset drivers afterwards. Error still remains.

Any thoughts?

Missing Driver: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller
Whats the correct hardware ID for ""pci data acquisition and signal processing controller"
Also could you tell me ,is your laptop comes with Nvidia gpu .

try to install driver downloaded from below link
use device manager install driver from using .inf file