Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC:
Model: X512DA
Frequency of occurrence: All the time
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Hi ,I have an Asus X512DA laptop. It is not charging anymore. In Windows Its showing "plugged In" but even after hours battery percentage has not increased. In ubuntu it shows "Not Charging". Currently the the laptop is running using power from the adapter. The laptop is only 1 year and 6 months old. But its out of warranty. I took it to the Asus authorized serivce and they changed the battery but problem is not fixed.

So the problem is not with the adapter or the battery. I'm thinking this is a bios issue. I have already updated the bios to latest version(317). But it did not work. does anyone know how to fix this?
battery1-png.png
battery.png

1 REPLY 1

Falcon_ASUS
sky_blaze
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: X512DA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: All the time
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Hi ,I have an Asus X512DA laptop. It is not charging anymore. In Windows Its showing "plugged In" but even after hours battery percentage has not increased. In ubuntu it shows "Not Charging". Currently the the laptop is running using power from the adapter. The laptop is only 1 year and 6 months old. But its out of warranty. I took it to the Asus authorized serivce and they changed the battery but problem is not fixed.

So the problem is not with the adapter or the battery. I'm thinking this is a bios issue. I have already updated the bios to latest version(317). But it did not work. does anyone know how to fix this?

battery1-png.png

battery.png

"Plugged In" Not charging - Asus X512DA
@sky_blaze
Hello, if the problem still exists after replacing the battery, I may suggest that you report it to the repair center again. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.