This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

googledrivefs3525: The driver version of the disk does not match.

kananxaliloff
Star I
System: Windows 10
Model: X513IA_D513IA
Frequency of occurrence: very often
Reset OS: no
Screenshot or video: yes
========================
Detailed description:
Hi, community.
I was experiencing BSOD (watch_dog_violation) very often while starting my computer only.
All available drivers from the website, MyASUS are up-to-date as well as BIOS version: 308 and system version control (myasus version)

But, within every BSOD it gets on my nerves 🙂 as I cannot find the root cause: dump file creation is failed.
But, I settled it up as shown on the internet.
image.png
image.png

But, I found something interesting in event viewer:
googledrivefs3525 is repeatedly throwing errors: "The driver version of the disk does not match."
And more interestingly, this error is occurring within every BSOD, too.
The highlighted part is indicating BSOD:
image.png

I was unable to find any valuable information on the internet to resolve it, however checked with "Security Task Manager" and "OutByte PC Repair" and both of them showed that there is a problem with google drive File stream. i disconnected and uninstalled Google Drive, but I see that the following cannot be deleted.
image.png

Should I delete it somehow? if yes, can anyone please help with that ?
Can the mentioned event log be the reason for BSOD?
Does anyone know what other thing can be reason for dump file creation failure.

Thank you all.

2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
kananxaliloff
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Model: X513IA_D513IA
  3. Frequency of occurrence: very often
  4. Reset OS: no
  5. Screenshot or video: yes

========================

Detailed description:

Hi, community.

I was experiencing BSOD (watch_dog_violation) very often while starting my computer only.

All available drivers from the website, MyASUS are up-to-date as well as BIOS version: 308 and system version control (myasus version)

But, within every BSOD it gets on my nerves 🙂 as I cannot find the root cause: dump file creation is failed.

image.png

image.png

googledrivefs3525 is repeatedly throwing errors: "The driver version of the disk does not match."

image.png

I was unable to find any valuable information on the internet to resolve it, however checked with "Security Task Manager" and "OutByte PC Repair" and both of them showed that there is a problem with google drive File stream. i disconnected and uninstalled Google Drive, but I see that the following cannot be deleted.

image.png

Thank you all.

Yes, you should uninstall that software and its related drivers. If that software does not come with windows os from Asus laptop, then you should remove it. Also, that google drive driver does not include in windows 10 and in windows 11 os too.

Falcon_ASUS
kananxaliloff
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Model: X513IA_D513IA
  3. Frequency of occurrence: very often
  4. Reset OS: no
  5. Screenshot or video: yes

========================

Detailed description:

Hi, community.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thank you all.

@kananxaliloff
According to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.