AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 601kl
Firmware Version: A10 ver 438
Rooted or not: never rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google play store
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My device is not certified.. when i check Google provided information about device certification, Google told me to ask device certification questions to device manufacturer..which is Asus..
So i am asking again, why my device is not certified.. and this time don't remain silent.
Google told me to ask .. Here is a screenshot attached below for proof.. now see this and tell me.. why this unrooted device is not certified.
I am asking for a fully tested certified device.
screenshot-20210317-133102.png
screenshot-20210317-133429.png

10 REPLIES 10

Aryan202
Community Legend I
AsusYouzr

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: 601kl
  2. Firmware Version: A10 ver 438
  3. Rooted or not: never rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google play store

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My device is not certified.. when i check Google provided information about device certification, Google told me to ask device certification questions to device manufacturer..which is Asus..

So i am asking again, why my device is not certified.. and this time don't remain silent.

Google told me to ask .. Here is a screenshot attached below for proof.. now see this and tell me.. why this unrooted device is not certified.

I am asking for a fully tested certified device.

screenshot-20210317-133102.png

screenshot-20210317-133429.png

Google told me to ask Asus
Try clearing play store app data/cache and restart your phone once
See if it's certified after that

AsusYouzr
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/45876/google-told-me-to-ask-asus

Try clearing play store app data/cache and restart your phone once

See if it's certified after that

View post
I did that 3 times before asking this question... I posted a question about the same issue before... Some users told me to do this..but it didn't work.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, kindly factory reset your phone after taking a full backup: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/, and let us know if the issue still persists.

Yachendra
Rising Star II
I finally moved to custom ROM today "Havoc OS".
Got rid of Asus software for time being.