cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 Battery Drain by "Others"

bLackShadow7
Star II
Hello,
I have just bought a Zenfone 9 last week and I am having bad battery life. The SOT is roughly 3 to 4 hours. I can see most of the battery is consuming by "Others".
Is it normal?
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 32.2050.2050.34
I am really disappointed with the battery performance so far.

Thank you
screenshot-20221201-111501-settings.jpg

97 REPLIES 97

Boisenberry
Rising Star I

Thanks to everyone here who posted ideas, I've officially stopped using the phone.  It got so bad that the battery life was not feasible.   I'm with most of you thinking it must be sensors or perhaps a coding issue that causes some kind of excessive use over time.  A full wipe of the phone fixed it before but I can't wipe the phone every 6-8 weeks.  Hopefully there is a fix soon but until then, I've moved on which is a shame, the battery life and compact nature were great selling points.  

it's amazing that people have left the Asus brand, everyone in the forum was tagged but yet they still don't provide a solution

Yea. They might reply yet.   I think for me, I've realized having solid support is really important.  

Undbfndbdnd
Star III

Mansi_ASUS

Hey,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your previous inquiries. I understand how frustrating it can be to not receive a response in a timely manner, and I want you to know that we along with the R&D team are working hard to resolve this issue.