This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
th.besch

Asus! It's overdue to put your cards on the table! Now! @Gustav_ASUS I know that this is not within your reach. But please could you forward this to your superiors? The shitstorm is definitely coming closer! Things cannot go on like this much longer!

View post
Our complains are falling on deaf ears, like what I said if they are not going to say anything I'd say let's this public.
All it takes is a mob of angry consumers writing negative reviews about their rubbish products and awful service to tarnish a company's reputation. Hit them were it hurts which is on their pockets and see if they continue to be silent.
Our patience also has a limit and I believe we have given them enough time and opportunity to come up with an explanation but until now none.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
MFD 05/2021
Ramdump 09/2021

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
mrsannoyed

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188497#Comment_188497

Dont worry I am writing on there too, also commetning on all Asus ads I see on FB as well as on HUKD. Like you say - lets try save a few other poor souls from this trash.

View post
Don't forget reddit as well haha, I've already warned a few who are thinking of getting this junk to stay away 😂

handsupzsolla
Star III
MFD04-05/2021
Ramdump 09/2021

jaceramirez04
Star II
MFD: 05/2021
Ramdump: 09/2021