This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

jaceramirez04
Star II
@Gustav_ASUS hello could you also send me a message regarding the same issue I am having? I went in and sent my device to the nearest ASUS Service Center near me but I might be able to get a better response from your team since the repair center doesn't seem to know what the issues is too, and they didn't do any diagnosis/troubleshooting.
Thank you! Hope to hear from you.

daniel91m
Rising Star II
jaceramirez04

@Gustav_ASUS hello could you also send me a message regarding the same issue I am having? I went in and sent my device to the nearest ASUS Service Center near me but I might be able to get a better response from your team since the repair center doesn't seem to know what the issues is too, and they didn't do any diagnosis/troubleshooting.

Thank you! Hope to hear from you.

View post
LOL xD Gustav will ask for your rma number and serial number. That's all. Welcome to the world of asus.

Local repair center won't say anything either, because they only replace parts.

marzvin
Rising Star II
@Gustav_ASUS, been waiting from the 7th of September when my phone was picked up. Surely this can't be right? Now nearly a month is this acceptable?

mickey_underwea
Star III
Has anyone encountered ramdump issue again after 1st repair?

I am worried to continue using as it just like a time-bomb to me. Really cannot afford to lose all my data the 2nd time.

atoia68
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/188197#Comment_188197

This is not what I told you, please don't muddy the waters with misleading information.

View post
You can inform the technical staff to improve the fingerprint !!!!! nine times out of ten it doesn't work.
Thank you