This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone8 stuck on waiting for flashing full ramdump

mail_jackr
Star I
As requested by the mod - opening new discussion for the issue.
The Flashing Full Ramdump happened to me too - the phone was being charged over the night and the error was waiting when I woke up.
I hope that at least your service will fix it quickly.
776 REPLIES 776

jennebumke
Star III
flolaff

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/186778#Comment_186778

Just to clarify the situation for everyone:

-Yes, I think I used the unlock tool the day I received the phone, almost as a "reflex" but then didn't do anything with it, as there weren't lots of mods available back then, and didn't touch it since then (June).

-I didn't root the phone, and it was running stock software. The problem actually happened when I was in Europapark during my vacations, when I had better things to do than messing with my phone or something lol. So clearly the issue is completely unrelated.

-Here's the email I got when I asked why the 500€ logicboard replacement wasn't covered by the warranty.

inkedsans-titre-li.jpg

I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding, and it should get sorted out in the end, as everyone seems to at least get their phone fixed for free, even with an unlocked bootloader. Gustav is looking into my case, hopefully he will be able to find a solution. I'll update you when I have news.

View post
Glad to hear, hope you had fun in Europapark. I love the Blue Fire rollercoaster.

HeLLKiTe
Rising Star I
It's funny that the mods has went into hiding again because it's obvious they are unable to provide us an explanation. This has been a pattern that we noticed for some weeks/months. When it is convenient for them they will reply if not they will just keep silent.
It's either this is an order from their mothership to keep silent and not expose their own quality flaws or they just don't have any clue on what is causing their phones to suddenly die and just have to give vague scripted responses.
I will definitely check our local laws and take legal action against Asus, they should not be allowed to go scot-free by scamming people across the globe by putting a faulty product in the market.

marzvin
Rising Star II
HeLLKiTe

It's funny that the mods has went into hiding again because it's obvious they are unable to provide us an explanation. This has been a pattern that we noticed for some weeks/months. When it is convenient for them they will reply if not they will just keep silent.

It's either this is an order from their mothership to keep silent and not expose their own quality flaws or they just don't have any clue on what is causing their phones to suddenly die and just have to give vague scripted responses.

I will definitely check our local laws and take legal action against Asus, they should not be allowed to go scot-free by scamming people across the globe by putting a faulty product in the market.

View post
I agree. Refund is the best option considering the fact that the phone is definitely faulty!

atoia68
Rising Star I
today i will go to the seller who is following the repair and ask for a refund

handsupzsolla
Star III
In normal places, there is not only a refund, but also compensation!
Yeah and good morning!