11-03-2021 09:20 PM
11-07-2021 11:10 AM
se7en_teeshirtTotally agree with you on point 6 - (bad whatsapp video call quality).
- I am on 126.96.36.199. There is no update with 188.8.131.52 detected yet from my phone system.
- I have cleared the cache of WhatsApp, still no improvement.
- I have cleared the storage for my camera app, still no improvement.
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled WhatsApp, still no improvement.
- Noted. But it is still such a waste of screen display when the Zenfone 8 front camera already has the silver ring around it to remind its existence.
I will replicate for a clearer picture of what I am facing.
A) Below is the WhatsApp camera that I screenshot, before I tap the snap button. Notice the number and letter keys are still visible in the photo frame.
B) This is after I tapped the snap button. The image is either being shifted, or being cropped away or scaled down. Notice partial of the number and letter keys are no longer visible in the photo frame. Same goes to other objects like the green plants at the background.
6) Again regarding the bad video quality (grainy, low resolution) from the front camera while video calling via WhatsApp. This quality needs to be improved immediately. It is such a shame that I have to give reasons to my business clients when seeing my video that my network is poor though I am on excellent Wi-Fi connection at office and home.
11-10-2021 09:06 PM
12-17-2021 03:23 PM
12-22-2021 06:18 AM