This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 ZenFone 7 Pro

AlexS97
Star III

Hello! I saw that the ZenFone 8 Flip received the update to Android 13 and I saw that they put in some very cool features like system preferences where you can customize how you want the interface to look. I think it's a brilliant option because I personally don't like how the quick settings panel looks on android 12, and in 13 you can make it look like android 11. Also, the update to system modes and game genie is very useful. There are some features that I say the ZenFone 7 deserves too, considering that the ZenFone 8 flip is after all the exact same phone with updated hardware, the ZenFone 7 pro should also get android 13 because it was still a very expensive phone and the other brands like Samsung have updated S20 to android 13 already (which is 6 months older than ZenFone 7 and came with android 10 too). So will android 13 come to ZenFone 7 Pro?

12 REPLIES 12

xrena45
Star II

There are no global difficulties in supporting this system. Their shell is unified. There are almost no global changes in Android 13, it's the same 12 only with pictures. But even in the 7 Pro model, they cut it in terms of functionality, I'm talking about switching modules in 4K 30fps. About 4k 60 fps I'm already silent. Asus is not a small player at all, even when I was a teenager they released mobile video cards and components for computers. This is a pretty old company. Many years on the market. And they always, always didn't refine their products. As far as I remember, everything worked not even in the middle, but through the back point. The situation is the same with phones. It's just a shame, after Asus Phone Laser 2, how they were in the lead, the touchpad on touch. Apple did not have such a thing then, I remember surprising everyone with this chip. And that's all ... there is no more Zenfone pro line, there was a Flip, and he was blown away

xrena45
Star II

And about 18 months. Many companies are rethinking their rules. And that's pretty good for customer loyalty. Maybe it's worth extending the support period to 48 months!? And don't send a stupid man which write a sentences here when the market has changed

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.