This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 - screen is blocked with a black screen

Kardec
Star II
My new Zenfone 6 is less than a month old and is showing this problem, after the battery is fully charged, the screen is blocked with a black screen and only the green led is lit and I can't get out of this situation anymore. Can someone help me? It already came with Android 10.
12 REPLIES 12

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
I think the display might have been Damaged, that is why green led are visible

Kardec
Star II
After several device reset, the screen returned, but this situation is repeated whenever I charge up to 100%.😕

Syauqi
Star I
I had got same problem this morning after battery fully charged, and I am keep trying by push power button, the display could not show up, only once vibrated.😣

Kardec
Star II
Apparently it is the same problem, and it proves that the problem is spreading like a Covid. unfortunate, because a device so expensive and brings problems to the user. I am trying a solution in the battery configurations, PowerMaster, where I activated the "Battery Health" function. This option charges the battery up to 80% and waits to charge up to 100% only when it is close to programmed. Good for night battery recharge. On the first battery recharge it worked normally. I'll follow up on the next ones.