cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update restart problem

okurorhan
Star III
Dear All,

Just received an update for Zenfone 6 ZS630KL through FOTA and unfortunately I have updated it. After update phone restarted a few minutes without success to open.
After a lot trial, recovery screen opened and I made a factory reset and lost all data. Anyhow after factory reset phone opened and set up all applications. But IF I switch off the phone, again and again I face off restart problem. IF I see recovery screen , phone can start after factory reset again.

Anyone can help and say what should I do. there is no Asus CENTER which supports this model in my country.

Software version : WW_17.1810.1910.73
32 REPLIES 32

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
okurorhan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/32831#Comment_32831

Yes I do but if i switch of the phone when it is set up in Turkish I know very well that I had to factory reset it till new version software comes subject to problem in softwares is sorted out.

View post
Our software team would like to log your phone. I'll send you a PM with instructions.

edaunsal82
Star I
Hello All
I am having the same problem. I just got my Zenfone6 today, transfered my all data and set my phone. After the new updated I turned it off and I had a message that Android loading is failed. So I had to reset it to factory settings. It happened twice and my language was set as Turkish. Now I changed it to french setting it. Please help me with it. If you can givea solution I will be very happy. Thanks.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
edaunsal82

Hello All

I am having the same problem. I just got my Zenfone6 today, transfered my all data and set my phone. After the new updated I turned it off and I had a message that Android loading is failed. So I had to reset it to factory settings. It happened twice and my language was set as Turkish. Now I changed it to french setting it. Please help me with it. If you can givea solution I will be very happy. Thanks.

View post
I'll send you a PM.

taylan_kilinc
Star I
edaunsal82

Hello All

View post
Hi!
I had the same problem almost 1 month ago and I gave it to the service couple of times to have it fixed. It was a tiring experience... However, the problem still arises and the last time I received the phone from the service, there were scratches and they decided to change it with the new one. The new one doesn't offer the new update yet, but I am sure after reading all of the above that I will have the same problem if I use it in Turkish with Android 10 update. Waiting for your good news.
Best.

okurorhan
Star III
Today I have received an Fota update saying that a wallpaper issue which is causing restart /recovery mode problem is fixed in this new version.

Unfortunately it is not working and causing restart problem if device is set up in Turkish. Software team can easily set up a ZenFone 6 language as Turkish and switch off the phone. Than they will see that they will not be able to restart the phone till they factory reset. Unfortunately during last 2-3 months they couldn't fix it and many people knocked the door of service. Not only Turkish also many other languages lives similar problem as i heard from different websites. Thanks for helps to sort this problem
DGCB0D25S5IF.jpg