cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update restart problem

okurorhan
Star III
Dear All,

Just received an update for Zenfone 6 ZS630KL through FOTA and unfortunately I have updated it. After update phone restarted a few minutes without success to open.
After a lot trial, recovery screen opened and I made a factory reset and lost all data. Anyhow after factory reset phone opened and set up all applications. But IF I switch off the phone, again and again I face off restart problem. IF I see recovery screen , phone can start after factory reset again.

Anyone can help and say what should I do. there is no Asus CENTER which supports this model in my country.

Software version : WW_17.1810.1910.73
32 REPLIES 32

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
As to understand the issue you are having;

Now it works but if you turn off your phone - (power off) and then turn it on again, it will keep restarting or?

okurorhan
Star III
If I factory reset it workd only for one time till i switch off the phone. If i switch off phone restarts all the time till i do factory reset . If i factory reset, it start but only for one time till i switch off the one. Today i tried to load update thru recovery mode but problem still arises. I will try do downgrade the software if i can do

okurorhan
Star III
How I can downgrade it to stable version. Anybody can say and support?

okurorhan
Star III
Downgraded to Android 9 and phone returned to work stable. I don't know what is causing this error but seems software problems are present in.Android 10