This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS 5z slow charging speed after January security patch.

nickbipul
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-90.10.138.181
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by nickbipul on 2019/2/28 06:49 I have suddenly been experiencing slow charging on my ASUS 5z after January security patch before i get my ASUS 5z charged up in just a hour but now it takes more than 2 hr to fully charged. Now it seems like fast charging have been switched off with the update.i request asus to please see this matter and fixed it as soon as possible...
67 REPLIES 67

I am also facing the slow charging bug yet.

javedhanagi
Star I
I am also facing this issue with January updates now i have updated the firmware with Ww.ZS620KL_90.11.162.45.201903311. Even though slow changing rate is still there.  :'(

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/3/22 11:05 Hi All, Good day. The QC charge problem and Slow charge are different. Could you kindly tell me which one do you encounter? A new firmware will be published recently, please wait for the next update WW- 90.11.162.45. Or I would suggest you update manually. For instructions please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1158 Note: Here's charging condiction without enabling AI charging when using the Asus adapter to charging. 0%~70% -> 2A Quick charging70%~90% -> 1.5A Normal charging90%~100% 1A Slow chargingAfter 100% -> on Trickle charging for a while, then turn to stop charging Thank you.

Evil_Sylar
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/3/22 08:00 Hi All, Good day.
Hello Emilee the QC slow charging issue is there on WW- 90.11.162.45 too. It still exists. I upgraded to the latest firmware and i still face slow QC3 charging. Tried 3 different QC3 chargers including stock charger. Same behavior on all.

satyamic
Star I
Quick charge not working after update