This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any place to get the 512gb US version of the Zenfone 10? (+ cool custom cases)

ketus
Star I

Can't seem to find it anywhere, even on ebay, assuming any sellers from the UK and Taiwan are the international rather then the US version.

I'm also wondering if there's anybody making cool or flashy cases for it: Particularly something neon green/yellow/lime or holographic, iridescent, etc

1 REPLY 1

jamesbond
Star I

@ketuswa sports wrote:

Can't seem to find it anywhere, even on ebay, assuming any sellers from the UK and Taiwan are the international rather then the US version.

I'm also wondering if there's anybody making cool or flashy cases for it: Particularly something neon green/yellow/lime or holographic, iridescent, etc

You're looking for a specific product that's tough to find, especially a US version that might be hard to come by. Since even platforms like eBay aren't showing results, the item may be either out of stock or discontinued.

Regarding the cases, if you’re interested in cool or flashy options like neon green/yellow/lime or holographic/iridescent designs, I’d recommend checking out custom case makers or online shops like Etsy, where artisans often create unique and eye-catching cases. Some tech accessory brands also offer customizable options, so you might find something that fits your style.

Suppose you're still waiting to find the US version of the product. In that case, you might consider expanding your search to other international sellers or even specialty forums where collectors or niche enthusiasts might have what you're looking for. Additionally, you could set up alerts on platforms like eBay, so you're notified as soon as the product becomes available.