This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenbook 14 UX435EG MyAsus App and ScreenXpert not working

I recently had my new computer serviced to get rid of minor adware and set up McAfee and Microsoft Office. When I tried to use the MyAsus App and ScreenXpert they no longer worked. The MyAsus app shows blank and when trying to change the mode of the screenpad back to a screenpad my cursor disappeared. I had to plug in a mouse to see it again. Does anyone know why this might’ve happened? My assumption is that the people who serviced my laptop deleted some essential files for my Zenbook.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
enomoto.kalanipo

I recently had my new computer serviced to get rid of minor adware and set up McAfee and Microsoft Office. When I tried to use the MyAsus App and ScreenXpert they no longer worked. The MyAsus app shows blank and when trying to change the mode of the screenpad back to a screenpad my cursor disappeared. I had to plug in a mouse to see it again. Does anyone know why this might’ve happened? My assumption is that the people who serviced my laptop deleted some essential files for my Zenbook.

Zenbook 14 UX435EG MyAsus App and ScreenXpert not working
temporarily disable Mcafee software or uninstall it , see my asus show's all options

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Follow this instructions to reinstall and see if it works...
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global