This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UX482 Power Profile problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Occasionally the cpu will drop down its frequency for no apparent reason, certainly not due to some toggle, this will happen regardless of power profile toggles or power/battery

only solution is to turn on power saver and turn it back off

also ux482eg can use another bios update, its about time

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@Anonymous 
May I ask how did you observe this phenomenon?
Before this situation occurred, did you perform any specific operations that may have caused the issue to happen? How often does the problem occur?
In addition, please help to provide the current BIOS version and operating system build number.
Thank you.
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version 
Which version of Windows operating system am I running? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on the latest bios and w11 22h2, but the problem isnt OS related at all, i have seen the same thing happen on linux and windows 10. The problem almost always arises when scrolling reddit.

i5-1135g7 throttling to 12W when discrete gpu (mx350) is active. Aspire 5 a514-54g-51a8 — Acer Commu...

This forum mentions some 1135g7 are locked to 12w when the gpu is active. I wanted to know if there is any other solution than the performance profile from myasus, since it might be flipping some toggles.

@Anonymous 
In order to report back to the technical unit for further confirmation, could you please provide a video of the problem?
Thank you very much.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.